- When asking for your personal or business-related information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal and business-related information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal and business-related information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal and business-related information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal and business-related data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal and business-related information by reasonable and modern security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- AmDash employees may at times access your personal and business-related information in order to provide customer service or to improve the AmDash product. At no time will this information be shared with others or used in any manner which may adversely impact the business associated with your AmDash account.
- AmDash may from time to time publish aggregated data based on the AmDash user base. We will never publish any individually identifying data nor specifics related to your business which would reasonably be considered confidential.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. We will earn your continued trust by holding ourselves to the highest standards.
If you have concerns about any of the above we sincerely invite you to contact us.